At Platte Valley Bank, it is our first priority is protecting your personal information. We always adhere to strict bank security procedures to safeguard your accounts, working around the clock to detect and prevent fraud. And we use the strongest, most advanced Internet banking security technology to ensure your safety.
Here are just a few of the ways we protect you and your accounts:
- We have dedicated security teams of experts in Internet Banking security, fraud and even on-site security whose sole job is to anticipate, address and help prevent security threats.
- Physical safeguards like state-of-the-art security systems and 24/7 surveillance strictly control access to all of our facilities.
- For added protection, our server will automatically log you out of Platte Valley Bank's Internet Banking after 15 minutes of inactivity. This timed log off reduces the risk of unauthorized access to your account from an unattended computer.
- Our computer network is protected by a powerful firewall that we monitor continuously. We regularly test and update it to ensure our systems - and your information - stay secure.
- We use the strongest available 128-bit encryption to protect any information sent to or from our servers. The "closed lock" icon in your browser lets you know that your information is being encrypted.
- We automatically monitor accounts for suspicious transactions to provide fraud protection sooner - and to better protect your identity and your accounts.